Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The chapel at Peckforton Castle

Thanks for the kind comments on work and my lovely Sian :) Today I tried to put worry aside and concentrated on the big "move round" of shelves etc we are doing in the library. It's a mammoth task but it's going well and feels as satisfying as spring cleaning!

The aboce photo was taken at the recent wedding shoot. I really hope the couple are happy. Phil was saying he can see an improvement in each wedding we do, but it's not what we think that matters! I was reasonably happy with my photos but i won't relax until i know the bride and groom are satisfied. I am so hoping that the next wedding we do enjoys decent weather as shooting two weddings on the trot in dark buildings and on chilly days has been hard going!!

3 comments:

photowannabe said...

Beautiful shot Julie. I like how the cross is a subtle silhouette and the composition of the lights. Its a prize winner.

Akelamalu said...

A spring clean always makes you feel better!

That's a great shot m'dear and I'll keep my fingers crossed that the weather is good for your next wedding shoot. :)

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

I used to do a lot of school portraits, playschools and junior and senior schools and I would hate to show you the negatives from my first shoot!!!!! LOL. Onwards and upwards!!