Monday, April 10, 2006

I've agreed to join in the Pact thing with T, M and AM. Here's mine :

Julie's Photographic Pact

I, Julie Mann, agree the following….

1. I will create 3 photographic projects (one of which will show the difference between a small and large aperture) and complete them by framing (at least) one shot from each project.

2. To re-shoot at least one previously uploaded image so its better then the first (using skills gained since the original was uploaded).

3. I will sit down with my Camera and Manual and learn 1 new thing at least once a week that will help me get a better understanding of how my camera works.

This Pact begins on 10th April 2006 and will run to 4th July 2006.


Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Secretly Me said...

No luck about it! All determination and I know we'll both do great!