Tuesday, May 22, 2007


New Brighton Lighthouse...again!
Another shot taken the same night as the other one but the light is really different. I was surprised about how these turned out so unlike one another.
I have been away visiting T in Leeds. We had a really nice visit although I didn't take many photos. I am already looking forward to my next visit to her on June 18th.
Today was a hard day at work; I had to do a couple of things to do that I find really difficut but of course I survived!! As you do...tomorrow I'm going in for our weekly reading group then I'm taking time back and coming home. Not sure exactly what I'm going to do yet. Take photos i hope!
Next week the girls are off school and I'm only working Thursday so it will be a real holiday :)

8 comments:

JAM said...

Beautiful. I have tons of sunset pics, but not many sunrise ones. Beautiful.

RUTH said...

I like the expanse of sand on this one; great colours. Glad you had a good time at T's. Fingers crossed the weather holds for Half term.
Rx

Kaycee said...

I really enjoy viewing your lighthouse photos! I hope that you had a good time with T. I know how busy library work can be!

Anna said...

I like the framing of the sand also....I can feel it in bewteen my toes! :)

Pat said...

Beautiful, CG.

I'm so far behind in my blog commenting. Life has been hectic for me lately and I've missed so many days in my own blog but hopefully things will even out soon.



My PAD and
Guelph Daily Photo

Akelamalu said...

Love that photo. Hope you have a great time next week.

Mafia Wife said...

The lighthouse shot is beautiful! I go back to Grand Haven time and again because even tho it's the same place, each sunset is entirely different and I just love that!

So can't wait for your visit in July!!!

Rachel said...

I was blog hopping and found your photos - all lovely but particularly like this one of the sand texture up to the lighthouse