Tuesday, May 29, 2007

P and Gemma

I've been tagged by Akelamalu
You have to answer the questions with one word only!
1. Where is your cell phone? Pocket
2. Relationship? Treasured
3. Your hair? Straggly
4. Work? Challenging
5. Your sister? None
6. Your favorite thing? Cuddles
7. Your dream last night? Reflections
8. Your favorite drink? Prosecco
9. Your dream car? Lexus
10. The room you’re in? Study
11. Your shoes? Uggs
12. Your fears? Loss
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? Alive!
14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? Family
15. What you’re not good at? Everything
16. Muffin? Chocolate
17. One of your wish list items? D80
18. Where you grew up? Thingwall
19. The last thing you did? Shopping
20. What are you wearing? Hoodie
21. What aren’t you wearing?Scent
22. Your pet? Cat
23. Your computer? Essential
24. Your life? Glorious
25. Your mood?Anxious
26. Missing? Parents
27. What are you thinking about right now? Friendships
28. Your car?Skoda
29. Your kitchen? SMALL!!!!!!!
30. Your summer? California
31. Your favorite color? Blue
32. When is the last time you laughed? Today
33. Last time you cried? Sunday
34. School? Life
35. Love? Family


I tag Anna,, Mafia Wife and John but only if you guys feel like doing it!

Last but not least it's K's birthday; she is 14! Hopefully there will be lots of birthday pics in tomorrow's blog! Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter!!!

8 comments:

Akelamalu said...

Great answers.

Many Happy Returns to the Birthday girl.

Anna said...

Great answers here.....I like the school answer....

Life is the best school!

JAM said...

Happy birthday to K. Oh, to be 14 again.

Nice shot of P and Gemma.

RUTH said...

Having read your blog for a while and seen your photos I'd have to disagree about #15!!!!
Hope the birthday celebrations go well....
{{HUGS}}
Rx

mist1 said...

If you need to borrow a sister, you can have mine for a little while.

picperfic said...

I've got a sister going spare as it were....lol! love your answers, sorry you cried on sunday, I cried on Saturday hmmm

Anna Ridley said...

I've really enjoyed your answers - {{BIG HUGS}} and sorry you cried on Sunday...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY K!


xoxo

Pat said...

I'm still trying to get caught up on the wonderful blogs (yours included) that I've missed over the past while. Life has been hectic for me lately. And they said retirement age would be lovely!!!!

Just wanted to say I like those questions but as Ruth said, Your answer to #15 is absolutely incorrect. I've so enjoyed your photography lately and look at you running the race on Tuesday. Not many could do that. I applaud you.

{{{{HUGS}}}}