Reflections of Venice
I've been tagged by Akelamalu for the Eight Random Facts About Me meme
1. I took my driving test 5 times; failing each time on reversing around corners. The day I finally passed was one of the happiest of my life!
2. I love having my blood pressure taken. The medical profession (and indeed everyone else!) seems to think this is very strange. I get quite a thrill when they get that cuff onto my arm. I just love the feeling....
3. I have been engaged to be married four times.
4. I type with one finger and use my thumb for the shift key. I'd love to be able to use more of my fingers.
5. About 2 years ago I taught myself to duck-dive and swim underwater. It was very difficult at first as I'm very buoyant but now I can do it easily.
6. I speed read. I'm the fastest reader I know (although the Wildcat is pretty speedy too!)
7. I was a vegetarian for about 5 years and through both pregnancies. One day I succumbed to a bacon sandwich and that was it :(
8. I am incredibly bad at maths. Numbers send me into a complete panic. My dad was very good at maths and thought if he shouted at me loud enough I'd eventually "get it". I never did!
I'm not going to tag anyone but if anyone would like to do this then let me know!!