Thursday, October 25, 2007



I spoke to K on Sunday night. She is still in hospital; she has THREE Viruses including ecoli in her lungs :( She was able to chat quite happily though and we had a lovely "visit".

The MRSA superbug is present on her ward, however, and if she were to get THAT it would be extremely serious. So please, keep her in your prayers and thoughts...

Sian was sick again most of yesterday. I was thrown into panic as it is the wedding tomorrow. After much consultation and worrying we've decided not to travel over to Beverley today. Phil will come home from Lancashire tonight and we'll ALL go over together tomorrow...barring any more sickness!

I had several "wedding photography" nightmares last night so didn't sleep well! I have got all my kit ready and my lists written etc. This time tomorrow I'll be in the thick of it...eeeek!! Remind me NEVER to offer to be wedding photographer again LOL! I just spoke to my niece and suggested SHE takes the photos and I'LL get married; but she wasn't buying that idea (can't think why...)

12 comments:

artisbliss said...

I LOVE that photo. I may have to do something artsy with it as well, with your permission.

I know you'll do well with the wedding photography this weekend. Just breathe and try to relax, and think how good you'll feel when it's all done!

Hope your daughter is feeling better by now.

mrsnesbitt said...

Will be thinking of you in Beverley tomorrow.
We often go to Beverley on the motorbike....but sadly not tomorrow!

You will be fine.
Check out Ali
http://aygosliblog.blogspot.com/
she has just done a wedding!

Akelamalu said...

Stop panicking you'll do great - hope all the sickness clears up for tomorrow!

Your friend in is my thoughts, Reiki on the way. x

picperfic said...

if it's any comfort, Barry and I usually have a blazing row before we photograph a wedding, once we are there and in the thick of it we are fine. You WILL enjoy it, I know you will! Have fun and ask help with the group shots from the best man...xxx

photowannabe said...

Hope all the sickies go away and you will do just fine tomorrow. Think love and happiness and let the camera show that.

Anna Ridley said...

I love today's photo! Just so delicate and artistic.

Try not to worry too much about tomorrow, as difficult as it is. I know you will do a wonderful job!

Hope Sian feels better soon.

Thinking of K and sending my love and prayers.

{{HUGE HUGS}}
xoxox

RUTH said...

Great photo. Hope all goes well with the wedding and that Sian feels better. Best wishes to K next time you speak to her.
{{HUGS}}
Rx

Akelamalu said...

PS I've posted another Nursery Rhyme Quiz you might want to have a go when you've calmed down from the wedding!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

HI j.
Best wisjes for S. I hope the wedding photography went welL??

What about the MRSA bug? Yak please take care J.

Happy weekend :)

Gledwood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gledwood said...

That ivy shot reminds me of my old living room... o! just kidding!

MRSA: on the one hand they say "deep cleaning" will rid our wards of it; on the other they say it lives up the nose of every man, woman, child in this country...

o! the dangers of "a little knowledge" ... what lives up our noses is the "SA" of MRSA... ie the relatively innocuous version.... SOMETHING is going on to make this stuff breed in our hospitals and lack of basic hygeine surely has more to do with it than anything else!!

Gledwood said...

Sorry my little rant there... I had to delete one bc it came out 2ce...

Now, CG, who was your favourite Childhood Bear? Come on! Come to mine and take part in my Bear "meme"...