Kind Fives - I've been taged by Claudia at Everyday Kindness
1. List five kind things you for yourself. List five kind things you for your closest friend, partner or child. List five kind things you have done for a stranger.
2. Tag five people.
Five kind things things I do for myself:
1. Try to exercise at least 30 minutes every day.
2. Forgive myself when I make a mistake.
3. Try to live in the moment.
4. I don't dwell on negative thoughts.
5. I allow myself to be creative - blogging, taking photos, gardening, whatever.
Five kind things I do for my closest friend, partner, or child:
1. I make my family's dinner every day. And we all sit around the table to eat.
2. I always say "I love you" to Phil and the girls several times a day.
3. I pay sincere compliments.
4. I tell Phil I miss him whenever we are apart.
5. I try to get Phil to believe in himself more.
Five kind things I have done for strangers:
1. I volunteer one afternoon a week (although this is such fun it should be in the first section)
2. I pick up litter in our neighbourhood.
3. I'm a considerate driver.
4. I do my best to encourage other photographers on the Corner.
5. I try not to gossip (a work in progress, this one!)
I tag: anyone who fancies doing it!
This was quite an eye-opener for me. It really struck home that I'm probably nicer to strangers than I am to my own husband and yet I love him dearly. Here are 5 things he does for me and that I'm VERY grateful for!
- He makes me coffee every single morning.
- He always cleans out the cats' litter box.
- He washes dishes every night.
- He takes care of all the bills.
- He washes my car.