Wednesday, April 30, 2008



As it is our 20th wedding anniversary today I thought a bridal shot appropriate! My photography boss has kindly given me permission to post photos from the weddings I've been to with him on my website - and he offered, I didn't have to ask him! So I've been busy uploading some photos this morning. It has been fun to look back over the different weddings and see how my approach has changed.

This photo is from the second wedding I did with A.

Phil is in Birmingham today but will be home at 6 and all four of us are going out for Mexican food :)

8 comments:

artisbliss said...

This is a great photo. Congrats on getting the go ahead to put the photos on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie. Happy Anniversary to you both. With lots of love from Caroline xxx

The Quiet Rage said...

Happy Anniversary! Celebrate! We found a new place in Petaluma, California for authentic, down-home Mexican food. Good stuff.

You know it's good Mexican food when the Mexicans themselves patronize it and it's not just a bunch of hapless Gringos;)

There's a sign on the wall at this Mexican food joint that states: Mexican food makes Juan's week (or weak). Depending on your view of Mexicans, you'll pick the version of week (or weak) for the context.

BTW... love the wedding picture of the bride??? (I'm assuming she's the bride). She looks like Elizabeth Hurley.

photowannabe said...

Happy Anniversary Julie. My best wishes to you and your wonderful hubby. Enjoy your dinner.
Lovely wedding photo. I think you have found your nitch.

Akelamalu said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY I hope you have a wonderful evening.

That's such a happy photograph and congrats on getting permission to publish some of you photos.

Kerri Farley said...

Beautiful shot and Happy Anniversary!
Have Fun!

Dianne said...

Happy Anniversary!!

May you be as happy as the lovely woman in the photo.

nonizamboni said...

Happy Anniversary!
I enjoyed my vist to your very inspiring and uplifting blog.