Tuesday, June 24, 2008





1. At what age do you wish tomarry?
A: I married at 26 and that felt exactly right - still does!

2. If the end was near and you had the chance, what would you say to your beloved?
A: I TOLD YOU THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME!!

3. If sex is a game … would you be good at it?
A: I like to think so :)

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
A: New York City...we'd like to show the girls our favourite city.


5. If you could have 1 dream come true, what would it be?
A: A cure for all types of cancer would be found – I’ve lost people very dear to me through it.


6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
A: I could survive on less but could anyone survive without ANY money in today's UK society.

7. What are you most afraid to lose?
A :My family and my cats.


8. If you won £1 million, what would you do?
A: Make sure all my family have enough for their needs, then my friends, then I’d travel the world.


9. If someone broke your hand, what would you do?
A: Go to hospital!!


10. List 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
A: A didn’t tag me she just proferred the baton but I’d say 1. She’s a warm and caring person. 2. She makes me laugh 3. She is very good with words.



11. How would you feel if your parents stopped giving you cash to spend?
A: My parents are sadly deceased.


12. Describe your fantasized-life.
A: I would have enough money to be able help my family and friends financially and travel the world with my family.I would be a professional photographer with a size 8 figure and very long legs (shallow, moi???)


13. What is your ambition?
A: To make a success of wedding photography.


14. What is the one thing that would make you think someone is bad?
A: Anyone who hurts a child is evil and do not deserve to be on this Earth. I loathe cruelty to animals.


15. What are the most important things in your life?
A: My family, friends and my cats.

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
A: Definitely!


17. If you had the chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
A: I am far too needy.


18. Do you believe in yourself?
A: More than I used to.


19. Honestly, do you think life is fair?
A: On balance probably.


20. Are you an optimist or pessimist?
A: I'm naturally pessimistic but struggle against it!

No comments: