Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wheely, wheely old...

I'm feeling a bit old and rusty like this wheel after a really busy few days at work! Tomorrow Phil and I are driving over to Lincoln. On Saturday we are photographing a wedding there and I'm in my usual state of pre-wedding-shoot terror!

Last night A and I drove to Leeds to see some potential clients. They have booked which is great. I have two bookings now with A next year, one booking as a a second photographer with A and one booking from my own website. I hope to get some more if the recession doesn't put p
people off getting married!!

Work has been incredibly busy too and I'm exhausted. I hope to perk up before Saturday; it's an eleven hour day on my feet!

Wish me luck - I'll need it!

8 comments:

Dianne said...

might be 'wheely old' but it sure looks good

I know it's exhausting and I know it makes you anxious - all creative people are a little nuts

BUT ...

you're doing so good. business sucks for so many and you're got several bookings.

I'm very pleased and proud.

You'll be great, you always are.

picperfic said...

I feel exhausted just reading about your adventures. You are doing well with the wedding bookings. Good luck...you should have some lucky socks soon too xx

Unknown said...

Best of luck. Let us know how it goes. I'm sure it will be great and look forward to wedding post, if the bride and groom approve.

carmilevy said...

This picture speaks to me. It's gorgeous - and your timing's right, because I seem to be going through a monochrome phase on this side of the pond.

Congrats on the photo bookings - you'll rock this upcoming wedding, y'know. Any couple would be lucky to have your eye capturing their day.

Akelamalu said...

Oh I'm late visiting so you'll be doing the wedding now as it's Saturday. Hope it all goes well, do let us know. :)

photowannabe said...

Whew, exhausting but it must be so satisfying to get some business on your own.
I wish you the very best and that sprain of yours must be healing nicely. Try to give it a bit of rest when you can.

Kerri Farley said...

Good Luck! I'm sure it will go well!

This is a VERY unique shot!!

The Quiet Rage said...

Your talent simply can't be ignored, sweetie.