Thursday, March 23, 2006

We could do with some warmer weather. I wish i could just hop on a plane to somewhere warm! ! We are having the coldest March for 20 years!! This time last year our temps were around 20C and this year they struggle to get above 7C. How on earth do Canadians survive??
Tiggy (senior cat) fell in the toilet earlier on. The dog had knocked over the water bowl and we had forgot to refill it so I guess Tiggy got thirsty. I told K she was too slow; one flush and our problems with incontinent senior animals would be half over!
We had K's parent/teacher interviews last night and S's tonight. K got incredibly glowing reports from every teacher; she seems to be good at everything she does! S is doing very well too although maths is a bit of an issue like mother, like daughter! I am just so proud of them both. I don't think academic success is the be-all and end-all of life BUT I'm so happy that they are both working hard and getting results.

T is away visiting her mum and I miss her already! She won't be back until Tuesday. I'm really looking forward to her next visit here.

I have been working more on the website and have changed it quite a bit; I like this look more although P disagrees! It's certainly addictive. Like I need another internet addiction!

TGIF tomorrow!

No comments: