Saturday, December 15, 2007

This is a photo I took of Sian at Northop last weekend. I only just got around to looking at it! It's been a busy week both at home and at work. I had a lovely day in Chester on Wednesday with CH - thanks so much for your company and apologies again for shocking you in Boots :) Friday morning was our last "Book at Breakfast" before Christmas and it took up most of Friday morning. We went to the the home of one of our members and had a lovely time. Everyone said so many kind things about how much the group meant to them; it was just great to get such positive feedback.

Last night I went out with the Helsby Coven - it's been AGES since we all got together and we had a laugh! Friday was also a special day because I was told that the photos I took at the wedding the other week were "great". I'm literally on Cloud Nine to hear that :)

Today we put up our Christmas decorations - finally! Also, the kitchen men came round and the kitchen is ALMOST finished. I still have a few issues but hopefully they'll soon be resolved. Phil and I moved most of our stuff back into the kitchen so we at last have a dining room again. It's been good to get the deccies up too - it's starting to feel really Christmassy around here. I hope to take some photos of the finished kitchen, driveway and decorations soon.

Tomorrow we are planning a lightning raid on Chester to pick up a few last-minute bits and pieces. Right now I think I'm taking myself off to bed!

6 comments:

picperfic said...

Nice to see Sian! So glad your kitchen is taking shape...it must be a good feeling to have it getting straight now.

Akelamalu said...

Wahay your kitchen is almost finished! Can't wait to see the photos. That's a great picture of Sian too.

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

Way to go with the wedding photos, it is a relief when people like the shots, I know LOL.

HOping for kitchen photos soon.

Lori

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie - I've just about recovered from my state of shock. Thanks to you also for Wednesday. I had a lovely time. CH

mrsnesbitt said...

Christmas Deccies.............my job for today!

Dxxxx

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Great shot of S.
Want to see al of your kitchen....