Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Well, only 20 days until Christmas so I thought I'd get the decorations out...on my blog anyway!

I'm very happy today as I am told I can accompany my friendly professional wedding photographer to another wedding later this month. I can't wait! i've been quite busy this week editing some of the pictures I took on Saturday as well as deleting all the rubbish ones!

This morning I returned all my tubs and plantpots to the completed driveway. I've re-arranged them and like the result but I feel the need for two new pots either side the front door. I also need some bark mulch spreading on the front flower bed then all will be very classy I think!

Not much progress on the kitchen. The doors are on the new cupboards but the tiling has not even started yet...

Last RDA of the year today; we played games and the horses and riders all had fun. I really am in love with darling Bruno. He is such a gentle giant and was snuggling up to me very affectionately today. If only Phil was as cuddly...!

6 comments:

Anna Ridley said...

20 days till Christmas, and only 8 till C and I head for Toronto! :) I am so excited that I can hardly keep still.

I love your photo today; beautiful and festive. I'm really looking forward to taking similar shots in a week or so.

xoxo

picperfic said...

I adore the colours in the ribbon on your tree! It's lovely to get all Christmassy...seems like you're onto a winner with that photographer (and Bruno!) I won't tell Phil. lol! Where does the time go?

photowannabe said...

Good for you...another wedding gig. That should be a fun experience.
Your home is going to be so lovely and satisfying when its done. Hang in there.

Akelamalu said...

You're getting into the Christmas spirit now I see!

Your kitchen will soon be finished then you can take some piccies and show us what's it's like. :)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Julie.

What a fun right? Paying games and the christmas stuffs. I love your shots Julie...


I posted again some Paris Pics in case you are interested, just visit my blog and look:)I wish you a good weekend

Greetings JoAnn:)

Kerri Farley said...

Lovely decorations!!!