Friday, January 25, 2008



So here's Basil on Catblogging Friday. I planted an old pair of Phil's walking boots with ivy and put them on the bench. Basil at once cosied up to them.

I have great news; the doctors think Karen will be able to go home tomorrow. Thank you ALL for your prayers and positive thoughts. Once again she has pulled through a life-threatening crisis.i'm in awe of her courage a determination.

Phil's coming home tonight :) I have to make the most of him as he's away again at Sunday lunchtime.

6 comments:

picperfic said...

so glad Karen is making progress! As for those trainers, I've often thought of planting something in my boy's old shoes, they have enormous feet, size 12s! I will just have to do it now!

Kerri Farley said...

CG, first I want to say....what a FAB idea with the boots!
Second....I think this is one of the very best shots I have ever seen. It is SO CREATIVE!
Third.....I am a huge fan of benches....so this just fits me to a tee!

I LOVE THIS SHOT!
You have made my Day!!!

artisbliss said...

What a lovely kitty you have, Jules. Mine is up the tree again today. Grr.

Akelamalu said...

Fantastic news about Karen! I will keep her in my thoughts and continue sending Reiki.

Love the photo! Have a great weekend. x

mrsnesbitt said...

Wonderful news about karen.

Loved the photo...the cat is the star!
LOL!

Dxx

JAM said...

THAT is a great picture!

I still think Basil is the perfect name for him.