Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The girls and I met up with Phil today for lunch at our favourite pub (see above and below) It's not exactly close to home nor is the food cheap so we don't go often, but it is very close to the Eaton Estate so a good place to meet when Phil is there working. We had a lovely meal and it was good to have the family all together again even if only for a short time.

The weather continues to be brilliantly sunny and I'm awestruck at the beauty of the surrounding countryside. We are having a great half-term holiday.

I have just finished a brilliant book, "Notes on an exhibition" by Patrick Gale. I started it yesterday before we went out shopping and at intervals during the day it kept enticing me back! Finished it in bed this morning :)

2 comments:

artisbliss said...

Glad your nice weather is coinciding with the girls' holiday. Makes you feel almost giddy, doesn't it?

Kerri Farley said...

You seem to be having wonderful weather! I love the shot with the picnic tables!!!