Thursday, September 04, 2008

I was making my daily visit to Akelamalu's blog yesterday and found not only that she's given me the lovely award below (thank you so much!) but a really fun handbag meme! Now she didn't tag me to do it, and I'm not going to tag anyone else, but I was interested enough to tip my bag out on the floor and photograph the contents. I was astonished at how much stuff I cart around all the time.

The contents are : small brown Radley purse, Radley umbrella, Radley card holder (you may have noticed I'm a bit of a Radley freak!), comb, scent, lip balm, hand cream, nail file/buffer/polisher, handwash, hairbrush, pen, Sharpie pen, Filofax, Flash drive, cheque book, sweeteners, notebook, mirror, business card holder, little book of Confidence, laminated affirmations, glass pebble with heart on it (gift from Sian) and a re-useable carrier bag in its holder.

What shocked me more was that the bag was missing some of its usual contents - my phone, my compact camera, my keys and my MP3 player!!

I have now removed the notebook and comb from my bag, but I really NEED everything else...honest, I do!

I would like to pass on this lovely award to the Blissful Artist and to Quiet Rage - two very special friends of many years - you embody all these qualities and more!

3 comments:

mrsnesbitt said...

Congratulations!

Kerri Farley said...

Wow! That's one full purse!
My purse is much the same...however mine is usually full of receipts..from the grocery...from the restaurant...from the gas station....always full of receipts.
I really need to throw some away :)

Congrats on the award! It is LOVELY! And well deserved I'm sure!!

Akelamalu said...

Bloody hell (pardon my French) CG you need a shopping trolley not a handbag! LOL

I'm so glad you took up the meme even though I didn't tag you, it's so much fun!