Thursday, October 16, 2008

Wrinkled & peeling..
This photo won me first prize in the digital projected images section of this month's comp (subject was DECAY) and an amazing 20 marks out of 20 :) I was really pleased as this is another favourite photo of mine and was taken a few years ago on our first visit to Venice with my little Olympus compact camera! My injury prevented me from going to club to see the judging but the competition secretary was kind enough to tell me what was said. I saw the image that came second and I was VERY lucky as I think it was better than mine!! I think it was the girl in her undies that got me the result LOL.

At riding today, Sian got to ride Bruno for the first time. I was so thrilled to see her on my favourite horse. And B & I got to have a cuddle in the stable after his tack came off :)

5 comments:

photowannabe said...

Congratulations on winning the first prize. I think that's awesome. Its satisfying to win and especially so when its one of your favorites.
A cuddle in the stable helped your sprain I'm sure...

Akelamalu said...

Oh WOW congratulations on winning first prize!

Ah you got to cuddle your friend, how lovely. :)

Annie said...

Well done you on another first prize!! You're storming the camera club, well done.

I'm glad you got to cuddle Bruno. I hope Sian enjoyed her ride with him

Dianne said...

that's a great photo, fits the subject of the contest perfectly

sorry you couldn't be there

Yay for Sian and Bruno and a little cuddle

The Quiet Rage said...

Contrats! Again, you soooooo underestimate your talents.