Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm not feeling very cheerful or positive lately and haven't felt much like posting. I seem to have problems in several areas of my life and I have so many worries rushing round in my head right now that I don't seem able to sleep or think coherantly. I'm sure things will improve with time.

Tomorrow i have to attend an urgent meeting re. the libraries. It's not looking good.

UPDATE: after doing over two hours of editing this afternoon on the wedding photos the computer died. I was very close to having the wedding pictures done. The pics are safe; backed up on the laptop and memory cards not deleted yet but. But all the work we've done on them over the past week could be lost...well, they say troubles never come singly, don't they?

5 comments:

mrsnesbitt said...

((((((HUGS)))))

Dxxxx

artisbliss said...

Sorry everything seems so crummy for you right now. Hope it helps to know I care! (((((hugs))))))

Akelamalu said...

Oh what a bummer on the computer! Sorry to hear things are a bit on the iffy side at the moment. I'm sending you positive thoughts and oodles of Reiki so I hope things start looking better very soon m'dear. x

Dianne said...

there is a heart shaped rock just popping out of all that darkness :)

these phases always pass - it's just so hard to believe so when you're in the middle of one

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

CG lots of ((((Hugs))))) coming from me too. I know exactly how you are feeling because I am goiong through about the same right now.

Sorry to hear about the loss of the editing, I hope that they can recover some of it, there is nothng more disheartening.

Always in my thoughts my friend, wish I wasnt so far away.