Sunday, December 07, 2008

I'm happy to say after a few "down" days I'm feeling a bit more cheerful. Thanks for all your kind comments. I will be round catching up on everyone's blog soon.

It did help to hear that the bride & groom from our recent wedding were really happy with the photos we took - that gave both Phil and I a big thrill!

Christmas is racing towards me now. I bit the bullet and wrote out our Christmas cards last night. I remember when we were first married, I was desperate to get lots of cards so I sent out about 90 to every single person I could think of. I must have been mad! I also used to keep a very anal Christmas card list - if someone didn't send me a card for two years running I deleted them from the list. Invariably on the third year they WOULD send a card and would get reinstated. However as I hadn't sent THEM a card the third year, they wouldn't send ME one the fourth year....and so it went on. I now can't be a***d with a list so I just work through my address book...!

Phil and I went for a lovely walk this morning. It was another frosty day. I'm loving this cold snap we are having...it's proper winter!

4 comments:

Akelamalu said...

I send about 50+ cards out every year but come next year when I retire (hopefully) I think I will have to cut it down some because of the cost of postage. I really don't want to do this but needs must.

I'm so pleased to hear you're feeling better m'deario. x

photowannabe said...

Happy to hear things are looking up for you. I'm sure a good brisk walk with your Hubby helped too.
Lovely wintery photo.

Kerri Farley said...

Glad you are feeling better!!
And glad you got good feedback on the wedding...I knew you would :)

mrsnesbitt said...

hmmmmmmmmmm!
Cards.....................2 weeks I think! at least for ours.
Dxxx
So glad you are feeling better , I was worried.
Dxxxx