Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Brrrrr - seems to have gone very chilly suddenly today! I'm sitting on the sofa with a rug round me trying not to shiver. The photo is of my two blue glass bottles from spain and rain on the window, reflected in my granite work surface.

It's been such a busy few days. On Sunday we all went over to Wilmslow to have Sunday dinner with friends G & G ....mmm, lovely food! I took along my sticky toffee pudding by special request.

On Monday Phil and I went to FOCUS at the NEC in Birmingham. It was an interesting day although busy and crowded there. We met up with a few friends there including Caroline, adding a touch of glamour to the place as usual! Sadly all we bought was insurance....no nice new cameras or lenses!!

Yesterday I was back at work (still no news on the forthcoming closures) and today I went for a long walk with Jane, visited my photography boss Andy and then went to RDA. Phil & were supposed to be going to an inter-club competition (photography) tonight but he's stuck in work and can't get back to pick me up. I'm actually not sorry; I'm really tired.

Phil missed pancake night yesterday because he was stuck in a meeting and had to get a later train :(

I'm still really anxious, worrying about everything, fighting these massive waves of panic that keep sweeping over me. I wish I knew how to cope with this. I just don't know what to do...

6 comments:

photowannabe said...

I'm so sorry dear friend that the anxiety keeps haunting you. I don't know the answer but you are in my prayers and wish I could just give you a big hug right now.
You sound like you have been extremely busy and doing things with your wonderful Hubby. that is good. Hang on to those good times and thoughts.
Pancakes sound good to me right now.

Hugs
Sue

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a typical day to me but then I am stuck at home every day. LOL

Abraham Lincoln said, "Hello," all the way from Brookville, Ohio in the U.S.A. And his wife of 53 years said hello too.

Pat and Abe Lincoln
Brookville, Ohio

Dianne said...

I take lots of deep breaths and work on staying in the moment

The Quiet Rage said...

Hello Julie,
It seems as though we're all working five times harder these days -- and we're afraid because the employer has the upper hand.

It's Friday, so that means I get to whine with my wine;)

cheshire wife said...

Love the blue bottles.

Kerri Farley said...

You and I....the anxiety sisters! I sure do know what you mean! Sometimes the anxiety has me in a firm grip...sometimes it lessens...sometimes it has a Strangle Hold! I just try to keep telling myself that it will pass.

Love this gorgeous shot!