Wednesday, June 24, 2009



Off to Berlin...

This morning i drove Sian to Liverpool Airport as she was off on a trip to Berlin. She's had such a traumatic time of late she wasn't sure she wanted to go but in the end decided to give it a go! It was hard saying goodbye to her but she looked pretty relaxed and happy when I left her. i'll be glad when she's home though!

RDA didn't need me this afternoon so i went for a lovely walk with J and Buster; really enjoyed myself.



Ihanks to Akelamalu for this lovely award! It's for "best follower" of your blog but I couldn't choose between the kind folk who read, comment and support me, so please if you would like this, take it with love from me!

Apologies for those who couldn't get the link to Facebook to work for Kate's photos of the prom - it works ok for me but maybe it's some FB techie thing - it's beyond me!

I was thrilled to get another wedding booking for next year from a lovely couple we met the other weekend. They said really nice things about our work which was encouraging as I've been having a crisis of confidence about the photography lately.

Now it's a choice between clearing up the kitchen or sitting in the sun with my book...hmm, which is it to be?

6 comments:

Mabe the babe said...

I'm sure the break will do her good X

Akelamalu said...

A change is as good as a rest so I'm betting Sian will enjoy the break. I love her hair btw.

Thanks for accepting the award and passing it on. :)

Dianne said...

I'm hoping that you're sitting in the sun with the book

kitchens will always need clearing

Sian is so lovely, I hope she has a wonderful time

Kerri Farley said...

I hope you chose the book! Your daughter is so LOVELY! This is a wonderful shot!!
I hope she has FUN in Berlin!!

cheshire wife said...

Sian looks lovely. She has a beautiful complexion. I hope that she enjoys her trip to Berlin.

Congratulations on the award.

Mabe the babe said...

I have to say Julie that both your daughters are stunningly beautiful.