Sunday, January 29, 2006

I have just received my pinhole glasses through the post. They are causing the family great amusement when I put them on for the required 15 minutes per day watching TV. Kate says I look weird. The weird thing is they actually make a difference. I can see things more sharply through the tiny holes. I don't know if they'll work but I'm going to give it a go. Apparently they can work wonders on some people, more or less like the Bates method can do.

I don't know what T will say when she sees me wearing them!

The other thing of note that happened today was I realised I've been using my tin opener wrongly for the last twelve or so years. Talk about a blonde moment!! Phil has threatened to tell everyone I know so I'm getting in first!!

I did Mel's slutty test and came out at 47% slut. This is less slutty than Mel and more slutty than T! I'm not sure how I feel about that!

2 comments:

Secretly Me said...

Oh, take a picture wearing your glasses!!! I want to seeeeee!!! LOL! I hope they work, tho I can't say I've heard of that one before. Having bad eyes, I know how the whole thing with looking thru a small hole does help improve vision.

47%! I think that's partly earned thru marriage you know!! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!

talj said...

29% here Mel, and i've never been married!!!!

Can't wait to see your glasses! Please tell me you don't have to wear them out in public??