Wednesday, November 07, 2007


I call this photo "Aliens attack!" as those bits in the back make me think of waving tentacles...

Not very much to say today. I had a lovely long walk with dear J which did my spirit good. What a kind and understanding person she is; I'm lucky to have her as a friend. And thanks for all the supportive words from my blogfriends too; you brighten my life every single day in so many ways.

RDA this afternoon .... I love being with the horses, the volunteers and the riders.And I love not being in charge, just doing as I'm told!

Phil is enjoying Spain but I'm missing him LOTS! Roll on Saturday night...

8 comments:

Akelamalu said...

Hope you had a lovely day with the horses honey, Saturday will soon be here. x

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi my dear,
Nothing to say? Just enough by your splendid photography, good to have a walk, and I like horses too, did you know that? I drove for 6 years when I was a kid (between 6-12 yesr age) , in secret haha, because I was so scared to tell my parents, do't know why:) Hugh for missing Phil, I knwo how that feels..:)

JoAnn :)

Lilli & Nevada said...

Love the name of the flower your right it does remind one of aliens

Unknown said...

CG, thanks for the hugs and xxx's. They help. And the same right back to you.

I'm so sorry you are going through your medical problems. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be. My sister has gone through something similar and they can't diagnose whats going on with her either. Just a lot of pain.

I am praying that they will find out what is causing your pain and will get it fixed!

I like your alien :)

photowannabe said...

Super picture. Its not everyday that you can photograph aliens so clearly. LOL.
Saturday will be here before you know it. Keep smiling

JAM said...

Ha, it does look alien, doesn't it?

Great crisp shot. All I remember from botany was that they are either stamens or pistils, but I can't remember which.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

hi dear friend julie,

You are always so KIND and so sweet for me, what did I do to desreve you kindness? So hereby I want to thanks you with a big HUGH, my dear friend!!!

Have a great weekend NOW and also a good next week!

BTW;) I leave for a week to paris for my birthday ,and our 20th anniversary, I left a slideshow from my last nature-works, Leaving-leaves, please take a look,

Miss you JoAnn :)

RUTH said...

Lovely photo and hope you have a good day. Not long to wait now till Phil gets home :o)
Rx