Thursday, April 24, 2008



Ok, so there is blue in here as well...this is part of a mosaic mirror in my daughter's room. I like the way the colours complement one another.

The lovely weather in the UK is set to change; you have been warned! Nothing to do with isobars etc it's just that I have put away my winter clothes and got out my summer ones! Oh, it is nice to see them again but I can guarantee that the temperature will drop and snow will fall today...you wait and see!

Today and tomorrow I'm at the library all the time; nothing exciting planned.

7 comments:

Dianne said...

I've just started to put away the winter things, right now it's mostly piles everywhere. It's very warm here but then the closet door isn't closed.

the mosaic is brilliant.

happy library - or liberry as they say here.

Jenn said...

Lovely colours Julie :) xx

Anna said...

I love the way the colors go together. They're so pretty! If you hadn't said it was a mosaic I'm not sure I would have figured it out. Thanks for stopping by my blog I'm glad you liked the picture!

The Quiet Rage said...

In Northern California the winter clothes come out in the summer. I LOVE blues and greens together...

artisbliss said...

I really like the green and blue tiles.

I know what you mean about summer/winter clothes. Presently I have my summer box on the floor of the bedroom, but the winter stuff is still in my dresser drawers and I take from each depending on the weather that day. Talk about being in between!

Akelamalu said...

I hope the weather doesn't change until Monday CG, we're off to Llandudno for the weekend tomorrow! :(

Anonymous said...

I love anything mosaic. This green and blue mosaic mirror has got beautiful color combination :)